Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love My Mr. Wrong

People ask me why I am into Thug Love... I am not! I just happen to have fallen in love with a "bad boy", living a hysteric love story... I don't think I am attracted to bad boys in general, as this is the first (and last) of my life. I am fascinated by people who are different, and interesting people keep me awake, alert and help me question my own life and way of living. I have realised that many vilains are actually extremely sensitive to their entourage and to certain events. Noone is born a bad boy... It's hard to break the vicious circle though. Labelling people only conforts them and results in them behaving like everyone expects them to. Lack of self-esteem, opportunities to grow and proof that they can be responsible, are big hurdles. My bad boy will make it, because he is surrounded by people who care, opportunities and he is smart... I hope that maybe one day he will be able to use his experience to inspire others.


1 comment:

claire said...

Bompi likes your vision...I think you informed her yesterday....