Friday, February 18, 2011

Black Hole


I received the most beautiful necklace and earrings from my favourite brand Reminiscence from my former colleagues during a drink organised by my team-mate Evi... didn't even cry then! Since I resigned a weight has fallen from my shoulders but today that weight is replaced with a void... I have time on my hands, and still can't get my act together. I am supposed to spend more time with my kid, sort out my company, create new contracts, paint Mila's bedroom, have extra time for Lais, clean my house in every corner... and I do NONE OF THOSE. So I have to come up with a strict action plan, a project plan so to speak! I start as of tomorrow... will sleep on it one night. That way I can stop dreaming about all the things I forget to do as of tomorrow night ;-) Holidays are for sissy's!

No comments: