Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Coincidence or Faith?

So here I go running off to a tailor in Matonge to get my new Nigerian boubou sawn to my exact size ;-) My sister in law brought to for me all the way from Nigeria and I want to show her how much I enjoy the present. As I walk up to the shop, I get distracted by some beautiful dresses in a new display just across the street. I decide to cross and peep inside. I see people unpacking and find out that a new designer is settling in!! Youpie. Turns out the designer is Russel Ndengoué, originally from Cameroun. We start chatting away and before I know he is the one re-sizing the boubou. I can't wait to see it tomorrow, in the mean time enjoy his work and visit his new shop: you will not regret it! russeln.skynetblogs.be



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Russel,cela fait 1...Les soeurs KABAsela