Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Client Service

It is my trade these days, as I find myself as head of client service and business management. Last night I experienced real client service: at the airport I stopped to try (and eventually buy) a necklace. I spent some time with the sales person and paid a ridiculous amount of money for a tiny piece of jewelry. Rabah, the sales woman who attended me was delighted (bet she gets a good bonus). However, she seems to have genuinely liked me as she sent someone inside the plane -where I was waiting to depart- to return to me Mila's drawing which had fallen out of my bag when I got ready to pay... the purser handed it back to me with a smile and when he saw my astonished face, said proudly: "yes, we are good hein!"... I hope that my team will have this impact on someone's (professional) life more then once...


No comments: